Who the heck am I???
– I’m 34 years old. Feel it too 😉
– I’m an English teacher at an alternative school.
– I have a Phd in Art History – I never used it. Possibly biggest regret of my life (thus far).
– I live with my wonderful husband, Josh, and my cat, Pudding, in Los Angeles.
– I’m originally from the U.K, and miss it like crazy.
– My sister is a copywriter in England, and she’s the sunshine of my life.
-I write poetry, love art, and am one day going to write a novel. Honest!
– I used to be vegetarian and I still want to go back to that. I love yoga, am passionate about animals and animal welfare, I’m a feminist. I’m basically a raging liberal and every Republicans worst nightmare!
– I’m a complete slob, but everyone thinks I’m super conscientious.
-Reading is one of my favorite activities…I’m a bibliophile.
-I can’t cook, but am learning…